We Need YOU! A Call for Contributors.
Monday , 20, February 2012
For Moms, General
Peach State Moms Blog is beginning to grow! We love having an outlet for local moms to share their wisdom and insight. We are passionate about our community and YOU, and would love to have your fresh perspective!
“Job” description: (on a volunteer basis)
- Two original posts/month on topics of your choice (minimum)
- Occasional group posts (Contributor corner)
- Six month commitment, beginning in March 2012
- Available for in-person quarterly contributor meetings
- A passion for parents, kids and the south Atlanta area you live in!
- Reliable, flexible & fun
What You GET
- Your photo and bio on the Peach State Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or Twitter handle if you choose to share them)
- An @peachstatemomsblog.com e-mail address, and access to PSMB internal communications
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, and social media from the City Moms Blog Network
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, and play dates
How to Get in on the Fun:
- Send us the link to your blog OR send two (2) articles that you have written to email@example.com
- Include an explanation of why you’d like to be included on the PSMB regular contributors list
- Make it all happen by Thursday March 1st 2012
*This call is open to all mommies living south of Atlanta, whether we’ve met you yet or not! If you think this might be fun – JOIN US!