Have you heard? PSMB is going strawberry picking! All the info is HERE.
Here is a recipe you might want to use after you gather your delicious berries with us on Friday!
Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 16 oz Strawberries (cut into quarters and slightly mashed)
-Combine pretzels, butter and sugar and press into the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking pan. Then bake @350 for 10 minutes, let cool completely when finished
-Beat cream cheese and sugar together then fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes
-Stir together jello mix and boiling water. Add strawberries and stir. Pour over cream cheese mixture and place back in the refrigerator until set up, about 1 hour.