1. Go to the pool– My husband and I ( and a couple friends) spent an entire day at Jekyll Island this weekend while it rained and rained and rained. I would LOVE to make up for my lack of tan by spending some time at the pool this week. Plus, I need to get my water timid kiddo some more time to get used to the water.
2. Go to the gym 3 times– I recently joined Body Plex in Newnan and have been LOVING the kid free workout time. Eli has gotten used to the childcare and even seems to enjoy himself. I have 3 more workouts until I complete my new member challenge and get a free t-shirt and gym bag. Woohoo!
3. Go to the library– We got a library card MONTHS ago and went a few times way back then. I want to take Eli now that he is more aware (and opinionated) about what is going on around him. I find that the more I read to him, the more he shows interest in books…so I want to keep the interest going by taking him to the library to pick out books for himself.
4. Create a new cleaning schedule– Insert major mommy fail here. I attempted to ‘spring clean’ my house a couple weeks ago…and did a pretty good job. So how is it that my house already looks like a war zone? I have let my cleaning schedule lapse big time. Today, I plan to sketch out a new cleaning schedule based on our current needs and schedule to see if I can get a better handle on things. Anyone care to join me? Wish me luck!
5. Finish the Whole 30 challenge strong– I had a small slip up this weekend in the form of a couple hush puppies while at the beach. But–Sunday I was back to business and will follow the plan to a ‘T’ until the end of the month. It has been a great experience so far! I’m sure I’ll post more on that later. Follow our journey here, here, and here…and enter to win our Whole30 prize pack here.