Hello all! It’s good to be back blogging for CFF. I’ll fill you in on what I’ve been up to the past few months in my post in Friday, but first I’ll fill you in on what some goals are for this week. Be on the lookout for other contributors to share a peek into their weekly goals on upcoming Mondays!
1) Get back on the workout wagon. No, really. I started back on Thursday after taking a few weeks off (although I did work out off and on during those weeks) and now that my favorite Zumba instructor is back from maternity leave, I have no excuse. I plan to workout every day this week, including running with a friend Tuesday-something I’m self conscious about because this friend is running a 15k soon and because I’ve never run with anyone! It’s usually a slow solo activity.
2) Continue with the 8 weeks to a less cluttered home plan. I started this last week and went through our kitchen. I don’t plan on taking 8 weeks, though, because I’m impatient. I may also skip ahead to the kids room because I need to pull out some fall/winter clothes for the kids since it will be in the 40’s in the mornings this week-so I may as well go through their rooms while I have all those clothes out.
3) Get back in the kitchen. We’ve just finished up what was a busy “season” in our lives, and we fell into eating out & ordering in more than I’d like to admit. Since I’m back on the workout wagon, now is a good time to get back to eating clean(ish), too.
4) Don’t spend any unnecessary money. Our income is being affected by the current government shutdown, so we’re not sure when our next paycheck is coming. As a result, we need to be more careful than usual about what’s going out.
5) Write my scheduled blog post for Friday! I haven’t written here since April! I took the summer & fall off because it was a busy time for us. But like I said, I can’t wait to tell you guys what we’ve been up to!
What do you have going on this week?