There’s a lot I’d like to accomplish this week. Here are my top 5 goals!
- Recover from our weekend. When did life get so busy? This past weekend alone we had a Girl Scout Halloween party, a soccer game, a birthday party, and a trip to Southern Belle Farm. It was all fun, but I’m exhausted! (Note: While recovering, I cannot use my exhaustion as an excuse to skip the gym… as much as I might like to!)
- Finish up Halloween costumes. I have to finish my older daughter’s “police girl” costume and make antennae for my youngest daughter’s bumblebee costume.
- Work on freelance assignments. I currently work as a freelance writer for a couple of different companies. (I’m planning to blog about this soon because I want to hear other’s experiences with freelancing.)
- Coupon organizing! I have majorly fallen off the couponing wagon, but I have been slowly trying to get back on. I’m brushing up on my coupon scenarios from Southern Savers and sticking to our household budget.
- Working on a post for Thursday, too… Stay tuned!
What are your goals for the week?