It’s a week full of milestones and prepping for baby #2. Here’s my top 5 goals for the week:
1) Get the Goober sleeping in his new room in his big boy bed.
We finished childproofing his new room this weekend and Saturday night was the first night he slept in his big boy twin bed. He did great even though he rolled out twice. He slept right through that and us putting him back in the bed. We need to troubleshoot ways to keep him for rolling out. I’m thinking a rolled towel under his sheet…
2) Work on homemade Christmas presents. This is a continuous goal that will probably go all the up until the week before Christmas.
We try to do heartfelt gifts that we can make. Money can be tight on only one income so if spending a little more time making/creating the perfect gift can also have the benefit of not draining our bank account, I’m totally willing to invest the time needed.
3) Finish one last piece of art for the nursery. <—-This is a big project so don’t know if a week is long enough to complete it.
I’ve got big plans for this piece and hopefully it will turn out like I see it in my head. It’s the last step I need to complete before I post a completed nursery reveal.
4) Tour our hospital since it is different from the one where the Goober was born which was in Charlotte, NC.
We aren’t due until the beginning of January, but I really want to mark this off my list before the holiday season is in full swing.
5) Be better about doing crafts and projects with the little man. I’ve been slacking on this front lately and I really want to make this more of a priority in our house and replace some of his tv time…
This sort of falling under a “spend more one on one time with the Goober before the new baby comes” and might have the added benefit of helping cross off goal #2 a bit early.
What are your goals for the week?by