It is that time of year! Time to make resolutions! Check out what the contributors of CFF are going to work on this year.
This year, I’ll shy away from the ‘Lose X number of pounds’ resolution and just stick with trying to be as healthy as possible for me and this baby i’m growing. I may have to make some mid year exercise resolutions after baby gets here.
My official list of resolutions are as follows
1. Remember people’s birthdays and send a card or gift on time! I need to make one of these cute Birthday display pieces so the birthdays are staring me in the face.
2. Keep home office clean! This is a must for 2014. If I am to be successful in my blogging and jewelry business, I HAVE to have a clean place to get my work done. Also, hubby needs a nice place to work when he works from home.
3. Complete projects that have been lingering for far too long…like projects that have been on my list since moving into our house a year and a half ago.
Finish ladder decor for downstairs bathroom
Curtains for kitchen
Grandmother’s flower garden quilt– I have to admit that i’ve been working on this quilt for more than 8 years. It WILL be completed in 2014!
Pictures in frames. I have many picture frames around my house that are empty.
Same three every year–sometimes I’m more successful than others! I don’t give up. I keep trying!
1. Get more organized.
2. Lose weight and become more physically fit.
3. Read the Bible through.
1. Adjust to being a mama of two.
2. Try and make time for my husband and I amidst the chaos.
3.Take time to enjoy the newborn stage and not put too much pressure on myself to lose the baby weight.
4. Keep sight of #3 while making my health and fitness (not so much weight) a priority as well. Happy, healthy mama= happy family.
5. Make time for “dates” with the Goober sans newbie.
My only resolution is to have a happy, healthy pregnancy!