Many of you know that the first few weeks of pregnancy can be pretty rough. If this pregnancy is anything like my first, I should be feeling yucky for another month or so. That said, I thought a post about some things that I am loving this week would lighten my mood a bit. Enjoy!
1. Belly Bands! I have this one. Whew. Wonderful invention that allows me to continue to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes even when they are getting a little too small in the waist line. It is especially convenient since the changing of the seasons will be here before I know it. I should be able to hold off purchasing any maternity clothes until fall is officially here.
2. Big Brother– Yes, the ridiculous reality show. I had never watched it before this summer but somehow stumbled upon it right at the beginning of this season. It has definitely turned into my current guilty pleasure. Anyone with me?
3. Squirt- I know, not the healthiest option for anyone, but this pregnant lady need something other than water to drink. I’m trying to avoid caffeine, and aspartame….and squirt has neither. I am sure there are plenty of not-so-good things in squirt
4. Eli- Duh. I am loving my little man. But more specifically, I love watching him learn new things. He is saying new words every day. I am almost stressed out trying to keep up. The pressure to keep feeding him new information is always there! When in doubt I turn to books! Thank goodness for awesome children’s books with great pictures and text.
5. My Mom- I mentioned in this post that she was coming to rescue us. Well, she is here, and has been cleaning, doing laundry, and playing with Eli since she got here. I am so lucky to have a Mom that has the heart (and schedule) that has allowed her to come and help!